North Beach

Commander
OK, you folks know how I feel about my boat:D

Ordered this yesterday:D:D

CreditCard.jpg

Kainon

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Hey check this out!

Looks awesome !!! .. I wanted to get a tattoo of a masted ship, wife said you like your Starcraft so much.. why not that ? I'm still thinking.. I'm not one for needles.

starcrafter65

Chief Petty Officer

Your killing us....first the gold standard of Starcraft Renovations...now this!

I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve for the Holiday - but I can't let it out before I see if it will work.

Clark

bananaboater

Ensign

starcrafter65 "Your killing us....first the gold standard of Starcraft Renovations...now this!"

I agree, feel dead in the water. You are on the cutting edge of Starcraft Hip!

Albert

starcrafter65

Chief Petty Officer

Actually - the more I think of it - the more I think how cool its going to look when you plunk down on the bar to buy a round next June!!

Captmills

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks for the card # NB now I can finish up the restore on my Nassau !!!:D

Captmills

Petty Officer 1st Class

LOL! Kev :) BTW Kev, I did some "upgrades" I had not planned on and I think his card was already near the limit:eek::D

Last edited:

Captmills

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey NB, I know I've been having some fun at your $expense$:D but I was looking at your restore thread this morning ( getting pumped up to go out and work on the Nassau ) and was wondering what your friend would charge to make another set of those Starcraft emblems? He could start a sideline on those off this site. I got 1 good one on my boat and the other one is a mess, Those things are as hard to come by as hens teeth. Check that out if you would and give me a hollar. Thanks, Steven

mattrogers5

Seaman

Hey Captmills, There was a set of originals on evilbay last week ..should have got them and resold at lake anna ....hmmmmm...a parts booth with hard to find starcraft parts and piggy shoulders on the side, now how do i tow my boat and my pigcooker at the same time?:D

Captmills

Petty Officer 1st Class

Maybe there's a way to build in a cooker on the boat then you got the best of both worlds...HMMM, may need a bigger boat!:D