f90 tlrb throttle position sensor setting

501nmc

Cadet
I would like to inquire about the voltage setting for a 04 f90tlrb yamaha engine's throttle position sensor setting. What wires do you check between and what should the voltage or ohm rating be? The original problem with the motor was a collapsed fuel line that I didn't catch until I had allready taken the carbs off twice. I put everyting back together after cleaning the cabs ( ultrasonically) and I still have a little hesitation when going from zero to wide open throttle, usually occurs around 3500 rpms. Somewhere in the process of all this mess, I have lost about 400 rpms. I have several props, a 19 pitch solas aluminum, a yamaha 23 pitch black steel and a 21 pitch 4 blade powertech prop. The 19 used to run about 6400rpms, the yamaha would do 5750 and the powertech has run between 5500 and 5800. I test ran it today and sometimes it hesitates and sometimes it doesn't. Carbs have been synced and the throttle linkage has been adjusted acording to manual. I moved the tps a bit this afternoon and tried to find a happy medium between a sputter when you rap the carbs and the engine taking off at about half of the fast idle lever. Any help would be appreciated.

501nmc

Cadet
Re: f90 tlrb throttle position sensor setting

Manual says .7+/-.02 volts dc.