service manual 4.3 tks

cballs

Cadet
Im trying to find a service manual for my 2009 bayliner with 4.3 TKS. Im guessing that maybe all 4.3TKS manuals over the last few years are the same? Can anyone confirm how far back i can go and still get a service manual that will work? I noticed there are a buch available for upload in the adults only section but need to chase the right one down.

One big reason i am looking for this manual is to do the winterizing. I found 5 plugs and want to make sure thats all of em. ( port exaust and block, star exhaust and block , and one on the hose off the water pump. Anyone know offhand if thats all on this model? The owners manual covers a bunch of different configurations and therefor isnt specific to my engine only ,thus the confusion.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: service manual 4.3 tks

Hard to say what manuals you need. You can go to Mercs parts express site at http://www.mercurypartsexpress.com/us/ join and type in your engine serial number and get a parts list for the engine.
They should have a miscellaneous section that gives you all the service manual for your engine.