20th trip out in new(to me) boat

skargo

Banned
Yesterday was our 20th voyage in our boat, since we bought it in April. I wish we could have gotten out more, but so far so good.

My boating experience before this boat consisted of some row boats and small aluminum boats with small engines when I was a kid until I was 12. Then going out occasionally with friends on their boats.
I consider myself a newb, and wanted to thank my iboats friends for all the help and advice I've been given. You made us pros at launching, and staunch safety advocates! This place rules, and I am grateful for how easy we have it here these days, just search and you'll most likely find your answer.

Anyway, we LOVE boating and would do it every day if we could. Sadly, the season is winding down here on the upper bay, and I doubt we see 25 trips.

ziggy

Admiral
Re: 20th trip out in new(to me) boat

great ya had a good year skargo... me too. don't know how many times i got out, but at least once a week, most of them overnighters... its been great... i'm bumming out too to the end of the season coming.... darn bummer for sure..

WAVENBYE2

Lieutenant Commander

There is nowhere on the net where you can get all the help or info like you can on Iboats, I agree!! Glad you had a good year, Hopefully next season will go just as well.

BTMCB

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I too am a new guy who appreciates the information on this site. Bought the boat on 8-14-09 and have been out on the water everyweekend so far and plan to continue that trend. Live in So Cal so we can go year round - Only benefit I see living in this bankrupt state of flakes and nuts!