short question

Capt'n Chris

Chief Petty Officer
Re: short question

# M?en, a Breton saint
# Meen (film), an Indian film

According to the way you have posted it, it looks like maybe it could mean one of the above.

Swamp; however can easily be found in the dictionary, meen is not in Webster.

crb478

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Basically that your boat is full of water, but it hasn't sunk to the bottom. Or you could go with the above answers.

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,... A Swamped boat is 1 with the Inside water level equal to the outside water level...

allen6634

Seaman

# M?en, a Breton saint
# Meen (film), an Indian film

According to the way you have posted it, it looks like maybe it could mean one of the above.

Swamp; however can easily be found in the dictionary, meen is not in Webster.

well i guess i must have made a mistake. I thought this is a form about boating and not english!

kmk_7110

Petty Officer 1st Class

well i guess i must have made a mistake. I thought this is a form about boating and not english!

He was just joking with you. No need to get upset. Just have a good attitude about it. Its a place to get questions answered and have a good time by all about a hobby of all of ours.

sorry please dont leave the forums everyone is a little sarcastic every once in a while. there is good info here. relax and the answers while be found........praise buddha or something like that

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

It could mean like the Everglades a lot of swamp there,or a swamped boat a lot of water in your boat but not sunk

Ned L

Commander

Yea, there are a lot of terms with multiple meanings, & some people like teasing a bit. - Seeing as your question has been answered properly 3 times now, how about learning what broach, pitchpole, & pooped mean. All of these can leave you swamped. (seriously)