Picture of a man in over his head

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
maninoverhishead.jpg

D

DJ

Re: Picture of a man in over his head

The same could be said for ANY President. <br /><br />Why do I think this is a political troll?<br /><br />Everybody thinks that GWB is stupid because he is not a good orator (speaker).<br /><br />I am not either, however, I get my point across. I'm not afraid of public speaking-at all. I do it all the time. My audiences know I know of what I speak.<br /><br />Actually, there is something to be said about those with the gift of BS. It's BS. We had eight years of that-recently.

markvan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

he may not be the best speaker but he seems to capture his audiences attention with his bushisms.

D

DJ

he may not be the best speaker but he seems to capture his audiences attention with his bushisms.
Yep.<br /><br />I capture mine with my DJ'isms. :D

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

but its funny no matter who is attached to the hands, sad but seems to have been true for about the past 20 years.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hey! didnt that guy graduate with W ?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

could be DJ, let me check with the party and see :) <br /><br /><br /> nope<br /> they sez Is not smat nuff to be one dem racist fellers.

D

DJ

rodbolt,<br /><br />Good idea.<br /><br />Actually, I was kidding, but I don't need to check with anyone, except my own conscience.<br /><br /> ;) :p <br /><br />I guess, posting/thinking that way says allot for our more "kinder/gentler" party".