OZ

heycods

Captain
Four U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off they whirled to OZ. <br /><br /><br />They finally make it to the <br />Emerald City and came before the Great Wizard. <br /><br /><br />"What brings you before the great wizard of Oz?" <br /><br />Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly:<br />"I've come for some courage." <br /><br />"No problem!" says the Wizard. "Who is next?" <br /><br />Ronald Reagan steps forward,<br />"Well........., I.......I think I need a heart." <br /><br /><br />"Done," says the Wizard. <br />"Who comes next before the great and powerful Oz?" <br /><br />Up stepped George Bush sadly and said,<br />"I'm told by the American people that I need a brain." <br /><br />"No problem!" says the Wizard. <br />"Consider it done."<br /><br />There is a great silence in the hall.<br />Bill Clinton is just standing there,<br />looking around, but doesn't say a word.<br /><br />Irritated, the Wizard finally asks,<br />"What do you want?"<br />"Bill Said is Dorothy here?"

heycods

Captain
Re: OZ

Naaa its still last night to me, slept about 3 hrs. Rocks are back in action. :( Aint gona take no more dope , Im waiting till 5 and going fishing.