rbh

Fleet Admiral
Re: This is insane

I"ve heard of pimp my ride but come on:rolleyes:
rob

werthert

Petty Officer 1st Class

You know I bet it would be fun as heck to go on that... once, just to do it.

JaSla74

Chief Petty Officer

The is one ugly boat. Looks like the Autozone special of boats. Like he bought every piece of shining crap he could find & stuck it on there. Just needs some fuzzy dice & dock feelers.

skargo

Banned

Looks like he drove through the JC Whitney warehouse with his crap magnet turned on.

mphy98

Lieutenant

For those of us that fish, I kind of like it!! It has a lot of rod holders, tower ect.:D

cribber

Lieutenant

Wow talk about chrome overload... wonder if they've lost a fender or two and now they've always got one handy.

highN'dry

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I don't think that is a bass boat but the stainless steel and two trolling kickers, beats the c--- out of me what he is thinking. It looks mentally deranged. You could probably remove all of that stuff and resale in Ebay and just about pay for the boat, might be a good deal.

pduquette

Ensign

Maybe he is the king of the pirates in his area -- all the booty he can bolt to the poop deck shows his stature in the troupe ... the rest of the scurvy rats git nuttin !!!:eek: Every on say it with me.... ARRRGGHHH:D peter

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,... What is it they fish for in Watertown, SD. that requires being 6' off the water,..??

It looks atad Heavy with all the SSteel,.... 2 Fat guys would probably Sink it...
2 Fat guys on the upper deck would Surely capsize it......:rolleyes:

Numlaar

Chief Petty Officer

Great googly moogly!!!

What is that guy thinking?

LOL that is one craaaazy boat... and yes I think fender fetish is right LMAO!

Wonder how fast it draws down the batteries if he were to turn everything on all at the same time??? LOL

This_lil_fishy

Master Chief Petty Officer

Ayuh,... What is it they fish for in Watertown, SD. that requires being 6' off the water,..??

It looks atad Heavy with all the SSteel,.... 2 Fat guys would probably Sink it...

I was thinking the same thing, how the heck do you land a decent fish when standing six feet over the water? It'd be like fishing off an overpass....sheesh..some people have too much money.

Ian

highN'dry

Petty Officer 3rd Class

A dump drunk sitting on that boat would never sink it, it is a Boston Whaler which by design are UNSINKABLE.

Whaler_vs_Wahoo.jpg

bwhull_1.jpg

However, he does need to unload the stainless, it is just plain weird, especially the fender launchers. I prefer BWs equipped like this:

default.jpg

tnduc

Petty Officer 1st Class

He needs to add a few more 9.9 HP motors to push all that steel around. Oh, and out of curiosity I googled Watertown, SD. They do got two large lakes- the largest almost 2 miles wide!!!!!!!! Good thing he's got those 9.9 kickers....

WAVENBYE2

Lieutenant Commander

I was thinking the same thing with all those fenders, reminds of the movie jaws when he harpooned him with the barrels hooked up. all the fenders are linked together in the pic.

mziegler

Cadet

I have seen this boat many times. The selling owner is Charles Redlin, son of Terry Redlin the artist. I live in Watertown and have seen this boat many times on Lake Kampeska where Terry Redlin lives. Terry is now in a nursing home with alzheimers. I thought the boat was Terry's but in the ebay auction it states that he set it up to his liking. It was a very sad day when the family anounced Terry's retirement. So when some people say that this person is ecsentric, too much money, you are all right.

Mark