Starcraft Supersport

efgolden

Seaman Apprentice
Wandering around the boat junkyard in Indianapolis yesterday, I found an old Supersport 16` with a green hull and sitting on a trailer....I asked and they said they wanted 600 for it. Also found a 16` Sylvan ( Starcraft`s sister company) similar looking but not as wide beam, also on a trailer.

Andy in NY

Commander
Re: Starcraft Supersport

600 is about the going price for an ss that needs a full resto.

go buy it and get us the pics!

Andy in NY

Commander

wow, 4 1/2 hours and rick, ez or kevin havent shown up here!

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Andy I been a little busy with work been leaving before sunup and comming in after sundown :D. Ed I would grab that SS up for that price if its what you want :D.

Rick

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

600 doesnt sound bad. i gave 400 for mine and it needs a complete interior resto and paint. what engine was hanging on the SS ?? scott

efgolden

Seaman Apprentice

My 74 Islander is all I can handle right now, btw just bought a Uniden VHF radio from iboats at what I thought was a great price , but I digress , this thing looked like a bath tub ,but said ss on data plate ,will need all wood...no motor. I bought a black plastic Tempo 36 gaallon gas tankout out of the junk yard which I will be running with an electric fuel pump to bring the fuel capacity of the Islander up to 60 gallons. Plan on running a bunch of the Tennessee river this fall,don`t really need that much on the Tennessee but you do on the Ohio and Mississippi .Will post some pictures later. currently rebuilding the brake cylinders and packing the bearings on the trailer I bought out of the junkyard. Indy Boat Salvage 3130 madison ave Indianapolis In 46227 317 786 4088 The Islander is still up on lake Erie,bought off of ebay, trade in on new boat ...dealer says the wood is good and the 165 runs good...you can probably see pictures of it on ebay completed auctions starcraft islander the MARY B