Larson Windhield

DJPaul

Cadet
Hi Guys, I have a 2000 Larson 226 SEi, and wanted to ask if anyone knows where to get a Walk Tru Windshiel Glass Door. I don't need the complete set, Just the glass. Thank you all in advance

gprince

Seaman
Re: Larson Windhield

Hello DJPaul, I lost the side window out of mine last year. (The wife was helping lower the top and the next thing I know, there are a million and one pieces of glass on the floor. She blamed me because I didn't stop her. She said it was my fought, because I usually watch every step she makes). Geez, a feller can't win for loosing sometimes! LOL. Anyway, I called Larson and they said I could order one through the dealer. Not wanting to wait for them, I took the opposite side of the glass up to the local glass shop and they cut a piece of plexiglass. You can't tell the difference. They also said they could order a temper glass. I'm sure if you take your frame up there, they can fill it with either.

Hope this helps.

DJPaul

Cadet

Hello DJPaul, I lost the side window out of mine last year. (The wife was helping lower the top and the next thing I know, there are a million and one pieces of glass on the floor. She blamed me because I didn't stop her. She said it was my fought, because I usually watch every step she makes). Geez, a feller can't win for loosing sometimes! LOL. Anyway, I called Larson and they said I could order one through the dealer. Not wanting to wait for them, I took the opposite side of the glass up to the local glass shop and they cut a piece of plexiglass. You can't tell the difference. They also said they could order a temper glass. I'm sure if you take your frame up there, they can fill it with either.

Hope this helps.

Thanks gprinc. I tought about that as well to cut in a piece of plexiglass, and it won't shader, but wasn't sure if it would get damaged by sun. I'm on my way to get that done.
Thanks for the tip :)

gprince

Seaman

My plexiglass has been there for a year now and it still looks good.