what is it guys ??

North Beach

Commander
Re: what is it guys ??

CBG, Welcome to iboats. I can't see inside the boat from this pic but the rail on the front and the walk thru windshield leads me to believe it's a late 70s to 80's supersport. should be a bowrider with seats up front.

As far as the motor, you should take someone with you to help check compression and get the guy to fire it up and make sure it's pumping water.

As far as what to look for, that's kindof a wide open question. i'd check for soft floor and signs of abuse-see if you can glean whether it was stored inside or out, whether it's been winterized, when was the last time it was out and were there any problems, service records, etc.

Hope that helps.

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

should we be able to easily ski or tube behind this boat?

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

With a 112 hp?
Yeah, the hull doesn't weigh anything..I bet you'd have no problem!!

better hurry before Ezmobee see it..:eek:
Its what he really wants! lol

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

well i called this afternoon after posting here and it is sold .... EZMOBEE ... did you get my boat ??? LOL

thats a real bummer. it was so close to me... only like 45 min away ugggggghhhh :mad:

Rickairmedic

Commander

This hurts Kev.......no loyalty among tin boat thieves I guess.

LOL EZ I told Kev last night that us northerners could look for an SS for him in the off season . I also told him though if I found a 21-22' SS cheap I had first dibs :D.

Rick