Whats the best brand of PWC on the market??

luvtofish40

Cadet
Hey Guys, I am looking to purchase a pwc and was wondering what you guys on iboats thought was the best in terms of reliability, repair costs, and power! Whats the best Brand out there? Let me know, Thanks!

smclear

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Whats the best brand of PWC on the market??

I am afraid you're asking in the wrong forum. Most people here hate jet skis. Do some searching and you'll see what I am talking about. Personally, I think they're great for their intended purpose.

To answer your question, Yamaha makes the best ski IMO. But, you really need to determine what you want from the ski. There is no "one ski fits all" currently being made (that I am aware of). I think it really boils down to personal preference.

QC

Supreme Mariner

I don't know that anybody here really hates PWC's specifically. I can't say the same about some of the operators though . . . ;)

luvtofish40

Cadet

All right lads, to be more specific I am looking for something in terms of realibality. I own a 87 yamaha wave runner and am looking to buy a ski a little newer. I was looking at a 2004 Kawasaki Ultra 150. I been told Kawasaki makes a great pwc! So I want to hear what YOU guys think? I don't want to spend more time in the shop than on the water! Thanks!!

bsktball55

Seaman

We have 2 1995 Kawasakis that have never been to the shop except to the the impeller replaced after my mom ran some rocks through it. We have never had a problem with them and we are out on the lake enjoying them while my friend is fixing his SeaDoo. I don't know if SeaDoo has improved or not, but I've heard good things about Yamaha's.