FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1988 VIP fish/ski boat with an 1988 Force 125 OB. What were the models offered in 1988? I'm also looking for a VIP fish/ski or ski to put a 1988 Force 125 on.
Huh, not sure what I was thinking when I asked for the VVN, I think I misread your post and thought you were asking to identify your boat. Anyway, here's a list of stuff that VIP had in 1988: