1990 sunbird barletta 204 restoration

Azonic

Petty Officer 1st Class
Once I figure out how to post pictures here... (hint hint = help)

I will post what pictures I have so far...

The boat was cheap !!!

It has 2 places in the hull that are damaged.

One is in the rear by the motor, and looks more like a oops backed into something..

the other is on the left lower front hull (can you tell I am new to boats) and looks like a trailer loading incident...

The rear is not clean through, the front is...

new to boats, new to fiberglass...

lets start the lessons...

Attachments

• Side3.jpg
    Side3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Side2.jpg
    Side2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Hole.jpg
    Hole.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

muhamad.herman

Recruit
Re: 1990 sunbird barletta 204 restoration

Once I figure out how to post pictures here... (hint hint = help)

I will post what pictures I have so far...

The boat was cheap !!!

It has 2 places in the hull that are damaged.

One is in the rear by the motor, and looks more like a oops backed into something..

the other is on the left lower front hull (can you tell I am new to boats) and looks like a trailer loading incident...

The rear is not clean through, the front is...

new to boats, new to fiberglass...

lets start the lessons...

am starting mine. long way to go. will update pictures.12082012517.jpg12082012520.jpg12082012521.jpg12082012534.jpg12082012537.jpg

aspeck

Staff member

muhamad, as you start and eventually complete your project we would love to see the updated pictures, but you will want to start your own thread for the update. That way more people will be able to identify and appreciate the work you are doing.

muhamad.herman

Recruit

muhamad, as you start and eventually complete your project we would love to see the updated pictures, but you will want to start your own thread for the update. That way more people will be able to identify and appreciate the work you are doing.

agree with that suggestion sir. however, until now I still figure out how to start a thread. please guide me to it. thanks in advance.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1. Go to the iboats forum page http://forums.iboats.com/forum.php. Be sure to login at the top of the page.
2. Then select the section in which your question best fits (Click the section)
3. Once you have selected the section, click on the RED button that says "Post New Thread" located above the existing threads.
4. A new page will then pull up that allows you to title your piece (Something relevant to the question)
5. Type in your question in the body text area.
6. Look for the "Submit New Thread" button located in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

Untitled6.jpg