The ZAP!! club

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Guess I'm a member now huh?<br />What happened? :eek: What did you guys post while I was at lunch that caused the aformentioned poofing? :confused: <br />I thought it was harmless enough. Told ya to take it easy and that he was lingering over the button. ;) :p

sloopy

Commander
Re: The ZAP!! club

Welcome.<br /> -Sloopy, level 32 Poof.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Dave, I think I would rather be a member of the 'ZAP!' club ;) :) ....JK

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Haut Medoc:<br /> Dave, I think I would rather be a member of the 'ZAP!' club ;) :) ....JK
LMAO you said it before I could...

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Welcome to the club. :p Nice ZAP, :D but did ya have to drag the rest of us down with ya???? ;) ;) :) :D

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

It is someone whose orientation would allow them to be a character in "Brokeback Mountain"....<br />How's that for PC? :) :) ......JK

txswinner

Banned

I have been zapped numerous times but recently my post was simply edited. Edited may now be the secret level.

Rattle-

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've been zapped (deleted) for the first time, I think,.....I'd really like to get along. I have a HighSchool Graduation Certificate. Isn't that all you need? I work for a top tyre maker in the market. Contribute to the economy ($13,500 in taxes) But alas I'm only 46 yrs old'e...<br /> I like Lou Dobbs, but then again, I have the luxury of turning the TV off....(you guys are in trouble)