Anyone else up late doing taxes tonight?

ndemge

Commander
Thought I had mine all done, until we realized we forgot 1 invoice to claim on our partnetship.<br /><br />Luckily, hadn't mailed the partnership return yet. Partner hadn't filed his yet, so got those 2 done.<br /><br />But I've already filed mine, and got the refund. So lovely "Amended Return" for me.

treedancer

Commander
Re: Anyone else up late doing taxes tonight?

Got my quarterly mailed Friday.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

To add insult to injury I had to put 1.4$ postage on the envelope to send in , as Bill Clinton said, my contribution. <br /><br />When will the American people rise up and send the IRS into oblivion? The income tax code has gone from 66 pages in 1913 to 66,000 pages today.<br />How is it that any reasonable legislator could afflict their fellow citizens with such a travesty.

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Not me, I took our taxes to my account, "Pinicchio", who always treats me well!!<br /><br />...Bob in Calif... (About 35 miles from San Quenton Prison)... :(

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

lol @ Bob. I personally use the accounting firm of Dewey, Cheatam, and Howe. :D :D

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

You Wait until the last day!!???? WOW!!<br />I recieved my refund check weeks ago,albeit it was a personal and not a business return. Why do so many people wait until the last day and then run around frantically trying to beat the deadline and deal with the crowds at the post office?<br />Turbo Tax is my friend. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I hear ya Dave, Tax Cut here and I always have to pay my self employment tax and do so early to get it over with. Why wait when you know you are going to have to pay anyway?

ndemge

Commander

Dave n SBN....<br /><br />I didn't wait till the last day, did it a month ago, just realized at the last minute that I needed to fix something, been busy every night the last week, so last night had to get around to doing it.<br /><br />My brother on the other hand.....

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by NoelMG:<br /> Dave n SBN....<br /><br />I didn't wait till the last day, did it a month ago, just realized at the last minute that I needed to fix something, been busy every night the last week, so last night had to get around to doing it.<br /><br />My brother on the other hand.....
Sure pal, sure, that's what they all say. :p

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

If it was done a month ago, why didn't you send it in then? You still waited until THE LAST DAY to send it in! ;) :p

LubeDude

Admiral

Taxes, those are for others to pay, I dont pay no stinkin taxes! :eek: <br /><br />Im just poor trailer trash! :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Bassin' Fever AKA LubeDude:<br /> Taxes, those are for others to pay, I dont pay no stinkin taxes! :eek: <br /><br />Im just poor trailer trash! :D
I must be trailer trash too! ;) <br />Cept I pay quarterly also, but get every single penny back at the end of the year. :D

heycods

Captain

I wish I was trailer trash :(

LubeDude

Admiral

Hey FEMA, Where is my money, I had a lot of branch's and stuff to clean up this year after the winds and rain we had. :confused: Oh, ya wouldnt mind if I stayed in the local Motel for about a year while I clean up would ya??? :eek: