dog house

nujent

Cadet
hey everyone, looking for an engine cover for a proline 22ft. cuddy with a 5.7 sterndrive. anyone?

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Re: dog house

build it.....where r u?

Never saw that one coming oops! lol..:D

Sealed ply, resin, mat..badao bom bada bing VIOLA!
Doghouse...or search Cl or Ebay or go someplace and shell out 500 or so bucks to have one made

oops!

Supreme Mariner

i have a really good one for my searay....but im in canada

Rickairmedic

Commander

Nujent what the fellas are trying to say is with a little skill and a little time and a few dollars in materials you can build a nice doghouse . You will ned some exterior grade plywood aand some fiberglass resin and some fiberglass matt and of course some screws to screw the plywood together and you can build your own. We are a group of do it yourselfers around here who pretty much hate to pay somebody for something we can do ourselves . doghouse is a fairly basic project if you have a skill saw or even a jig saw . Even if you dont most places like Homie Desperate hve a panel sw and will make the cuts for you if you have an idea of what you want to do . I recomend building it out of cardboard to get your basic shape and size down and then just transfer to your wood .

Rick

I bet you could make one from cardboard and then just layer it with the mat and let it dry. Wouldnt want to sit on it but it would be light and easy to do. You wouldnt even need a saw just let it dry before each layer of mat.