Need advice on finding an Impeller kit. Force 40HP

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Mercury Force 40HP OE041942....1994 model.

OK I want to do the impeller on this motor first before I do anything else.

I cannot find a modest priced impeller kit for this motor! The Mercury water pump kit is $120+!! Mercury part FK1073. I cannot find a Sierra cross reference for it.

Can anyone please help me with an impeller kit that will work for this motor that is modestly priced. Thanks for any help!!!

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Need advice on finding an Impeller kit. Force 40HP

OK so this may be of help to someone else. I went online and found that the internal parts of the pump...impeller, seals, bottom plate etc. can all be purchased individually. The pump housing is the monster!...over $100 for that part alone. I ordered all the other parts and when I tear it down I am hoping the housing will be fine. If not then I can order that part also.

Jeremy90bay

Petty Officer 1st Class

Whats the website? im looking for one for my 50hp force.

Jeremy90bay

Petty Officer 1st Class

thanks I found it on boats.net too. I havent ordered yet so maybe I will call tomorrow to talk to them. Thanks again.

Petty Officer 3rd Class

thanks I found it on boats.net too. I havent ordered yet so maybe I will call tomorrow to talk to them. Thanks again.

Just a reminder to make sure you have your serial number, year of manuf. etc. when you call for proper ID of the motor.