Democrat to Plead Guilty

KaGee

Admiral
A former Democratic operative will plead guilty to illegally obtaining Republican Senate candidate Michael Steele's credit report. <br />
STORY HERE <br /><br />Community service and no fines??? What a joke! :rolleyes: <br /><br />I thought only Republicans were out to spy on the personal business of Americans? What gives?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Democrat to Plead Guilty

I think the only difference between a rehub and a dumbocrat is the way they spell it.<br /> however I am sure that some of both parties have both good honest folk and some folks that are just crooks.<br />thats why I cant ever vote a straight ticket.<br /> but the 08 election is not looking very good so far.<br /> so far Mickey Mouse still has my vote.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

so far Mickey Mouse still has my vote. <br /><br />So you are voting for Feingold?<br /><br />I will say this and it is consistant with my position regarding any offense against our system they should throw the book at them. Hard time. This is messin with how our country is run. Dem/Republican I don't care. Vote fraud and dirty tricks should find no haven in our country. Today you get more serious penalties for parking violations.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Maybe she thought he ws a terrorist.....<br />That would make it all right(y)?.....JK

heycods

Captain

:rolleyes: whats new, I still cant find my sox

Kwas

Petty Officer 1st Class

Heycods, can't we get some audio with that avatar?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

pointer94<br /> I am with ya on that, anyone on the public dole MUST be held to higher standards and punishment for breaking the laws should be more severe.<br /> this goes from the office of the president, dem or repub, to the guy taking the readings on the city water meter.<br /> if your pay stems from taxdollars your standards of behavoir are higher.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

No one should be above the law, where is Steven when we need him?

jimonica

Petty Officer 1st Class

KaGee, <br /><br />Thanks for the info. While your at it maybe you could supply us with a link to Bush's former Chief Procurement Officer who resigned on a Friday and the following Monday taken from home in handcuffs. :eek: Or one of Bush's former top political advisers that is under investigation for a credit card scam. Stealing something like $5,000 from target. :eek: <br /><br />But keep up the good work Bud, appreciate it. ;) :p

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by jimonica:<br /> KaGee, <br /><br />Thanks for the info. While your at it maybe you could supply us with a link to Bush's former Chief Procurement Officer who resigned on a Friday and the following Monday taken from home in handcuffs. :eek: Or one of Bush's former top political advisers that is under investigation for a credit card scam. Stealing something like $5,000 from target. :eek: <br /><br />But keep up the good work Bud, appreciate it. ;) :p
No, I can't at the moment, because I have not a clue what you are talking about. Any poster worth his salt would have provided those links instead of vague inuendos.<br /><br />Given some time, I could provide you with plenty of references to Clinton administration "scandals".<br /><br />But neither has any relevence to this post topic. So go start your own topic, thank you!

treedancer

Commander

Dem/Republican I don't care. Vote fraud and dirty tricks should find no haven in our country. Today you get more serious penalties for parking violations.
I agree Pointer would like to add this to it any money taken from a lobbyist would trigger a recall election.

jimonica

Petty Officer 1st Class

KaGee, <br /><br />No big deal, just found it kind of odd that you seem to have your finger right on the pulse of some 3rd rate Democrat scandal but have no idea about two close White House advisers being arrested. I would have thought any political observer "worth their salt" would have known of these scandals. :p ;) <br /><br />Here is a link to David Safavian, Bush's Procurement officer.<br /> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/19/AR2005091901859.html <br /><br />Here is a link to Claude Allen, former Bush and Jesse Helms political adviser.<br /> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4797400.stm

KaGee

Admiral

These are relevant to the topic because??? Where did you find those? Democrat Underground?? <br /><br />You Liberals are so up in arms about civil liberties and somebody possibly spying in on you and "breaking the law".<br /><br />When one of your own is caught with an illegally obtained credit report on a BLACK MAN, for the explicit purpose of using that information against him in a Senate campaign, in typical Liberal style, you want to blow it off as insignificant. Hillary Clinton is found with a box containing FBI records of political opponents, you all want to blow it off as no big deal.<br /><br />This story about a "3rd rate" Democrat is significant in demonstrating the Liberal hypocrisy when it comes to their true interest's in protecting our "right to privacy". When it serves your purpose, you have no problems in invading others privacy. You claim to be for racial equality and justice, but have no trouble in ruining the character of a BLACK MAN running for public office when there's an R behind his name.<br /><br />Secondly, this story also serves to demonstrate the inconsistencies of "Moral Relativism", a doctrine ascribed to by the Liberal mindset. Everything is relative, there are no absolute moral standards. If something serves your purpose... it's all good. Anything that hinders your purpose... bad! <br /><br />Lauren Weiner, who was a researcher for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is guilty of a serious crime, will only get a slap on the wrist, no fine. (Think maybe the prosecutor was a Democrat?)You along with all the other Libs are OK with that, and are willing to brush it off as no big deal. This person was serving the Liberal purpose... good!<br /><br />Scooter Libby is accused of lying... a serious charge. You guys want him executed. He has hindered the Liberal purpose... bad!<br /><br />Bill Clinton was found guilty of lying... it's no big deal... it was only sex. He's one of us... good!<br /><br />Congressman William Jefferson, Louisiana, Devout Liberal Democrat, BLACK MAN. Chin deep in financial scandal. Defend him until death... he's good!<br /><br />Michael Steele, a rising star in the Republican party, a BLACK MAN not worshipping at the alter of Liberalism...bad!<br /><br />Bill Clinton tapped phone lines... it's all good, he was doing what needed done.<br /><br />George Bush tapped international phone calls to and from suspected terrorists, possibly American citizens... he's the Devil incarnate... bad!<br /><br /><br /> :rolleyes:

jimonica

Petty Officer 1st Class

KaGee,<br /><br /> :D :D :D What color did you say Michal Steele is again? I don't think I got the first three references to this "BLACK MAN". I really needed the fourth reference to this "BLACK MAN" to sink in. I get it he is a "BLACK MAN". But I thought color didn't matter to you conservatives? I thought you all were color blind when it comes to race? :confused: :p

jimonica

Petty Officer 1st Class

KaGee wrote,<br /><br />"These are relevant to the topic because???"<br /><br />Do I really need to explain KaGee? :confused: I thought I already did. You're pointing out liberal law breaking and you had to resort to pointing out somebody stealing a credit report. My examples showed conservative law breaking that went directly to the White House! My example were for bribery and theft amounting to over $5,000.<br /><br />KaGee wrote,<br /> <br />"in typical Liberal style, you want to blow it off as insignificant." <br /><br />The hypocracy is just blatant with you KaGee. :p Isn't this exactly what you are doing.<br /><br />KaGee wrote,<br /><br />"This story about a "3rd rate" Democrat is significant in demonstrating the Liberal hypocrisy when it comes to their true interest's in protecting our "right to privacy". When it serves your purpose, you have no problems in invading others privacy" <br /><br />Are you for real KaGee? :D :p I can't believe you even wrote that after all the defending of Bush's illegal wire tapping on your part.<br /><br />KaGee wrote,<br /><br />"You claim to be for racial equality and justice, but have no trouble in ruining the character of a BLACK MAN running for public office when there's an R behind his name."<br /><br />Are you saying ruining the character of a "BLACK MAN" is worse than ruining character of a white man? :confused: Race has nothing to do with it. This Democrat, who ever she is, got caught breaking the law a she is being punished. I don't see a race issue here. I think this just goes to show KaGee, that your willing to pull the race card from the bottom of the deck when you think it will help your position. :( <br /><br />KaGee wrote,<br /><br /><br />"Secondly, this story also serves to demonstrate the inconsistencies of "Moral Relativism", a doctrine ascribed to by the Liberal mindset. Everything is relative, there are no absolute moral standards. If something serves your purpose... it's all good. Anything that hinders your purpose... bad!"<br /><br />Well the hypocracy continues. Lying about a BJ is bad. Lying to get us into war and thousand of people dead, Okay. Bribery and stealing by White House officials is off topic but the theft of credit report is front page news in your mind. BTW what are the damages to Michael Steele? I know this woman broke the law and she deserves to be punished, but what specific damages did Michael Steele endure?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

5000 dollars? what a small minded **** head, why congressman cunningham scammed more than that from a single job.<br /> seems them dems gots soma a learnins to do.<br />Cunningham may actually have scammed 5010 dollars but he got his winker spanked.

KaGee

Admiral

Here, have a nice cold drink! ;) <br /><br />
km_picture_new.jpg

Bob Fort

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yikes! I never thought ANY politician was worth all those keystrokes....