75 HP Carb rebuild Kit

al9981

Seaman Apprentice
I need to rebuild my carburetors on my 1986 or 1987 75hp mariner. The reason I need to rebuild is because it had been seating for 7 years and I been using it this year and it feels alittle rough. And lately I tried to pull 200 lb on the tube and the motor is stalling when I try to kick it down, but It pulls on slow speed.
Anyways, I am trying to find a place that sells the rebuild kit and I know it is # 812953 REPAIR KIT (WM-14)
But I cant find any place that sells it.
My other question is that the kit is for one carb or both carbs?

Thanks for any help...

Bifflefan

Commander
Re: 75 HP Carb rebuild Kit

Look under the boat acc. tab at the top of the page. then just follow it to the parts you need. The parts on here are about 1/2 the price at my local boat shop, for the same thing. Thats amazing..

al9981

Seaman Apprentice

I already looked on this website and this kit is not available for some reason. I am wondering anyone with the 75hp where they got their kits from?

al9981

Seaman Apprentice

ok I found the kit and it s on order.
I have another question: I rebuild the carburetor on a 6 hp evinrude before, and I know that the 75hp Mariner got two carbs, how different is the rebuild on the big motor than the evinrude? how do you adjust the two carbs? Any helpful hints when I am doing the rebuild? I have a manual, but I am not sure if it s going to be clear enough.

Thanks for any help...