'65 18' starcraft carolina edition

mattrogers5

Seaman
Hey guys and gals, newbie to the forum here saying howdie! I've had my starcraft about 16 years and have never seen another like it ...it's a typical closed bow 18 but has a very unique interior and badges ..the dash is a multi level solid teak unit with built in cup holders and such and the badging has a outline of north and south carolina with carolina edition written under it ...same logo on the built in glove box in the dash . my question is ..anyone ever seen another? this is a great forum to find and i'd never sell my starcraft ..exept for maybe another . I redid the boat ..minus paint about 10years ago ..built in fuel tank custom seats and new foam and flooring and am now repainting her ! could'nt stand the gold and reddish brown any longer , any way, glad to meet y'all..matt

North Beach

Commander
Re: '65 18' starcraft carolina edition

Matt, welcome to iboats. Sounds like an interesting boat. I'd love to see some more pics.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I'd like to see a bigger pic also. And you know what? That brown and gold is odd and perhaps ugly. However, if it was factory I would totally repaint it the same color just for the uniqueness of it.

mattrogers5

Seaman

yes, that's the original color..but it's too late to paint it back those colors....i've already started changing it ! hopefully i'll have the hull done this weekend ,it's sanded and primed as of tonight.I know what you mean about keeping a unique boat original , but i plan on keeping this one for the long haul !It's powered with a johnson 115 and does real well in almost any configuration..fishing,cruising or skiing. i'll try to start a thread on it so you can see some better pics, matt

North Beach

Commander

Yeah Matt, we'd just like to see some larger pictures of the boat in it's original condition.