2003 50 hp Yamaha boggs down

dgallo

Recruit
Last December my motor sat up for 3 months. When I took it out on my next fishing trip I had problems when putting in forward or reverse it would bogg down and kill. If I gradually advanced the throttle it would be ok. The first thing I thought it must be bad or old gas. So I drained out the tank and replaced with fresh gas. After doing that it ran really good but it ran really ruff between 1500 -2500 rpm's. The next thing I did was drained the bowls under the carb and sparyed carb cleaner in carbs. Next trip it ran really good. After about 2 hours of running it bogged down and killed 1 time and the rest of the day it was fine. By now I have ran about 19 gallons of fuel through the motor. Went out last weekend after about an hour of running it bogged down once and ran fine the rest of the day. It seens as though the more I run it the better it gets!
I have not replaced out the plugs yet but I am not sure if that's an issue??? The fuel line and fuel/water seperator is less than a year old can that possibly be an issue???

Give me your thoughts