low idle stalling and hard starting?

hey guys i just had my carbs rebuilt and took her for a spin, and ended up with the same problem as before , i have a 60 hp 1982 to 85 johnson , and everything checks out great compresion "165" per cylinder, good fuel mixture, new feul pump, rebuilt carbs, excellent spark, so im stumped, i took it in for a carb rebuild and link and sink, and they scoped out the engine and said everything is cosher like its supposed to be, but when i took it out on the water it was hard to start , i primed the bulb opened my vent and i just primed it up to were it started getting full pressure and no more , choked it as i started it and it flodded right out once started it blew out all the smoke and i was able to take off, and during the day a few starts here and there and once again hard to start and flooded out right away once finally running i quickly put it into gear and it would grobble out and die , i finally got it to clear out and if i got it into gear fast enough i was able to throttle up and get it to go, it runs way to low at idle and it floods right out , and no low end power , runs great anything above 1/4 throttle, i have a 17 ft cuddy 1960 lonestar fiberglass boat, and this engine should scoot my boat right out of the hole with no problems but it takes for ever to get it up on a plane it also has a tnt on it and i noticed i dont trim in far enough to beable to bring the bow down but i still dont think thats my problems i still thinks its low idle flodding that keeps me from planeing out early, thanks for beeing here i aprieciate your help , thanks again 1960-lonestar :cool: