1967 Starcraft Holiday

prelude219

Seaman
1967 Starcraft holiday, Mercruiser 110 1a-1b-1c EZ-shift outdrive. This is this spring. All last summer i had the engine out, transom out and redone, new deck, all else is original. The lounge seats are now gone and another captains chair is put in place. This winter i plan to repaint the entire hull top and bottom. Just thought i'd add to the starcraft list. Its been an on-going project for me and my father and probably lots more money will go into it.

We didn't take too many pictures during the work done so far but i might be able to find a few later on.

boat2.jpg

boat1.jpg

Last edited:

Rickairmedic

Commander
Re: Might as well add my starcraft to the list

Re: Might as well add my starcraft to the list

Prelude thats a good lookin holiday . A little blue paint and it would look just like Kev's :D.

Rick

prelude219

Seaman
Re: 1967 Starcraft Holiday

right now its got "avocado green" on the topside. I think i'll keep it like that and go the NB way and paint the bottom the same color. But that may change.

North Beach

Commander

Is that the stock Avacodo Green? man, that things gonna look good with them spankin new logos on it:D

prelude219

Seaman

lol..yes it will NB. yeah thats the stock green. I'd like to keep it as stock as possible..but after seeing your paint job i really like the bottom of the hull like that.

Andy in NY

Commander

1967 Starcraft holiday, Mercruiser 110 1a-1b-1c EZ-shift outdrive. This is this spring. All last summer i had the engine out, transom out and redone, new deck, all else is original. The lounge seats are now gone and another captains chair is put in place. This winter i plan to repaint the entire hull top and bottom. Just thought i'd add to the starcraft list. Its been an on-going project for me and my father and probably lots more money will go into it.

We didn't take too many pictures during the work done so far but i might be able to find a few later on.

boat2.jpg

boat1.jpg

nice lookin boat! i think this makes 16 or 17 in the resto forum now...

lol..yes it will NB. yeah thats the stock green. I'd like to keep it as stock as possible..but after seeing your paint job i really like the bottom of the hull like that.

I think you should go with the origional design... you don't see that much anymore.

prelude219

Seaman

thanks guys..yeah thats why i'm still debating on the paint thing..i have all summer to think about it. We have other smaller projects to do on it this summer. The kicker bracket mount, getting the shifting down, and some other small stuff. Mostly just want to use it and work out the bugs right now. I also want to dock it and it has all the snaps around the outside but now i need to make a mooring cover for it.

Rickairmedic

Commander

Prelude she looks and sounds great . Make sure to take a look at our little get together we are planning for next summer in the Starcraft forum . Theres a cheater link at the bottom of my post :D.

Rick

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Nice looking boat. Welcome to the club!

prelude219

Seaman

th_parentscamera063.jpg

th_parentscamera064.jpg

The two battery setup we installed. One battery just for the starter and one for all the accessories. works good