1988-89 Johnson 40hp need help with fuel lines.

cawtex

Recruit
I just inherited a 1988 or 89 Johnson 40 hp from a relative. This relative started taking things apart with the intention of getting it running. Well a couple years later and the engine still in many pieces, which I?m now the proud owner of will attempt to finish what was started. Another note this engine is on a 1988 Bass Tracker pontoon.

Anyway, I do not have the exact model number since that decal has been removed. I have been able to narrow the manufacture year between 1988 and 1989 based upon OEM part numbers I have been able to find on the web.

This engine is a 2 cyl, with CD2USL/61 ignition system, and came with the VRO2 fuel pump installed but all fuel lines are currently disconnected. This engine also came with an electric primer. Also note the VRO2 pump has the oil intake capped off.

I have just rebuilt the carbs and they are now reinstalled. I?m at the point where I need to reconnect the fuel plumbing and I have no clue where things go.

Would anyone have a picture of where each line should be correctly plugged between the VRO2 pump, carbs, engine, and electric primer.
Note each carb has 3 nipples, the electric primer has 3 nipples, and the VRO2 has 1 on top and 3 on bottom.

Any diagrams, pictures, and hose installation steps would be greatly appreciated.