Didn't know they made these...

i386

Captain
Re: Didn't know they made these...

Looks like it would break my back or buck me off. No way to absorb the shock of waves sitting like that. Nice on flat water I'm sure.

Rocky_Road

Lieutenant Commander

My mom has something close to it...uses it to get to the Walmart, for her Geritol!

nzkadu.jpg

Huron Angler

Admiral

Looks like it would break my back or buck me off. No way to absorb the shock of waves sitting like that. Nice on flat water I'm sure.

I agree, great for cruising around with your special lady friend, not so good dor hitting waves and getting airborne

Adjuster

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have seen similar with a steering wheel that slides to either side.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Looks like it could be fun. Don't know how it would handle with one heavy rider and one light rider though.

Shizzy

Ensign

I agree, great for cruising around with your special lady friend, not so good dor hitting waves and getting airborne

nah, much better to have her holding on to you from behind. too far back to reach the controls........

ShaneCarroll

Chief Petty Officer

That's funny, there was one just like that on craigslist for sale here in FL. Anyways, it would be a fun ride. Have you seen those things yet, not sure what they're called, but it looks like two surfboards, with a lawn chair holding them together and they have like a 25HP Merc on the back? The thing couldn't have been more than say, 13 feet long and they took it out into the bay on a fairly rough day. I was impressed. There is also a kayak looking thing that has a motor on it that I have seen.