vx110 general info

fixmyevinrude

Petty Officer 1st Class
I am looking to purchase a Jet Ski. I have recently come across a 2005 Yamaha vx110 Deluxe. It is very clean and has less than 30 hours on it. It is owmed by the original purchaser. I have read many posts here on iboats and it looks like the general consenses is that it is a pretty good machine. My riding habits or more to crusing for an hour or two verses acrobatics. I am not that worried about speed. If I can cruise 45 mph with an occational burst in the mid 50's mph range I will be very happy. I may pull a tuber or skiier from time to time. I want a good reliable machine that will last a long time.

Does this sound like the type of machine for me for the use I have decribed?

Is this a relible trouble free machine?

Read a post from Jeff Walkowiak that the 2005's had issues with steering and computer fires. Anybody have any experiences?

Any advive on this is appreciated.

The price for this ski is $4800. Seems high to me but the hours are low. What do you think?

Jeff Walkowiak

Lieutenant Commander
Re: vx110 general info

4800 is high dealer can see if recalls are done on the ski try 4000 for a fair price

Low Retail Average Retail
Base Price
$3,690 $4,260
TOTAL PRICE $3,690 $4,260

pps216

Cadet

the vx110 is a great all around machine and should be the machine to fit the needs you described.. ive never had any in for steering or computer issues.

fixmyevinrude

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks for the reply's. The one I mentioned is sold. Guess I will keep my eyes out for another one. Thanks again and if anybody else has any comments I will gladly read them.

Jeff Walkowiak

Lieutenant Commander

both issues were factory recalls so I guess they existed,, the computers were known to catch on fire, guess that would cause a recall now wouldn't it?