Lake mead, calville bay

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander
JUST A LIL FYI FROM NOW UNTIL ATLEAST NEXT WEEKEND..THE PARK RANGERS ARE OUT FULL FORCE ON THE LAKE..I WAS OUT YESTERDAY AND THERE WAS NOT A BOAT THAT DID NOT GET PULLED OVER..THEY SAID THEY ARE CHECKING FOR LIFEJACKETS,BUT WE ALL NO WHAT THEY ARE REALLY AFTER.. BE GOD DAMN CAREFUL IF YOUR GONNA DRINK..THEY HAD PEOPLE GETTING BREATHALIZED AT THE DOCK AND I SAW MORE THAN ONE GETTING HAULED OFF IN CUFFS..ASK ANYONE WHO WAS OUT NEAR CALLVILLE YESTERDAY..

this was on a local craigslist ad, just puttin it up out there......I know alot of people frequent calville, so just be careful.

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Lake mead, calville bay

Weird . . . I didn't see one ranger last weekend. Oh, wait . . . there was the one on land who had my friend's trailer.

rjlipscomb

Chief Petty Officer

I was out of Callville on Thursday, no law enforcement in sight. I'd hope that responsible boat operators don't need warnings to be safe and not drink and boat. Though we did have a cooler full of beer and water.

We're going back out next week with the cooler full of beer and a sober driver... Me :).

rjlipscomb

Chief Petty Officer

And, coming back with a sober driver (for you bright and grammatically correct posters).

Going out (starting), the driver would normally be sober and then after a day of boating and drinking would not be sober upon his/her return.

So, I needed to clarify, I'll be sober going, boating and returning.:D:):D

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

red;part of a nation wide crack down that started fathers day
saw a map and all states but Alaska and Wyoming are participating in the harrasement.................opps i mean courtesy stops:confused::(

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

we started a new thing on my boat.....me and my buddy like beer, so we put 6 beers in the cooler for the day. He drinks 3 or 4, and I drink the other 2 or 3. That way we can not get in any trouble, it works out good. Still, at Echo Bay I have not seen anyone on the water getting stopped.

rjlipscomb

Chief Petty Officer

I guess that the water cops would want to start a rumor that all boats are being stopped and harassed (I mean politely inspected), that way people think that they should be careful to avoid arrest and imprisonment. I'm okay with that... Let's all be safe this weekend, Darwin Rules will be in effect. Hopefully, Murphy stays home... :D