Sikeston, MO

treedancer

Commander
Re: Sikeston, MO

I have not stayed at that motel but a good place to eat is or was Lamberts.I hope that I have the spelling right. Just ask people where the place with the throwed rolls is at they will tell you where it’s at They throw fresh rolls at you when you want more rolls.

Manipulator

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yes, you need to go to Lambert's Cafe. People travel from Memphis and St. Louis to eat there. Its good ole country cooking and has been on The Food Network's "Best Places to Pig Out" and earned the number one spot. Their rolls are awesome and if you need one (all you care to eat) the waiter's throw them to you. <br /><br /> http://www.throwedrolls.com/sikeston.html <br /><br />Be hungry. I got their large country fried steak and I swear it was as big as car hubcap. They serve you your food in these huge frying pans that are like the size of trash can lids. The food is great, the portions are huge….don’t miss it.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

country hearth is typically a decent hotel thats a lil over priced for the anemeties. The ones I've been to didnt have any internet but that could have changed since then. :)

eeboater

Commander

Manipulator, I saw that place when I was doing some research on the Internet. I will definitely stop by there.<br /><br />Dink - I agree with you, they weren't cutting it on the amenities. So, I booked at a Drury Inn. I've stayed at on in Nashville and it was pretty nice. Free high speed internet, long distance and a hot breakfast. Worth it to me!!<br /><br />Sean