Unique Father's Day

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
On Memorial Day I lost an Uncle. He was basically the last male of the generatrion in the family. I feel as if I have moved up into the older generation with his passing :(

I lost my Father 10 years ago. Today I will see my son and his children.... it's a special day.

To everyone here I wish a Happy Father's day regardless if you are the child, the dad or a granddad and even a few great granddads too. For all involved I hope your hearts are filled with peace and joy. Have a great day. :)

P 0 P E Y E

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Unique Father's Day

Right Back at you Bob. Thank You.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

I have 4 kids of various ages that are not yet out of the woods, but have or are getting their hunting licenses.

Happy day to all on this fine forum

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Also my heartfelt condolences to you Bob...

We all shift roles in life within our families, I am sure you play an important role in your son's and grandchildren's lives..

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Our roles do change as time passes. If the wind calms a little we will all be out boating today. If not then we will be hopefully in the pool with all the children over for a BBQ. Special times and wonderful memories made from them. My Dad is now 86 and in England. There will be a long telephone call made today when everyone is here.
Happy Fathers Day to all.

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Sorry about your uncle,like you had a phone call with my Dad only 3 min (one of his nick names 3 MINUTE EGG:D) But I do talk to him every week.As we say in the family don't need Halmark to tell us to call our love ones

mike64

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yeah, sorry to hear about your uncle, Bob. Hope you had a fantastic day with your son and grandkids.

I had a great time with my two sons today. They're about as wonderful kids as any dad could hope to have. Not that I'm biased or anything. ;)

Happy Father's Day, iboaters.