Add swim platform

JM05

Cadet
I have a 1997 Sea ray Sundancer 240 with about a 12" swim/step platform made into the boat. What I am asking is, does anyone know of a nice 2 to 3 foot swim platform that can be added to my boat? And, will ths additional platform cause any problems in operating the boat? Great boat for hauling the kids out in the ICW for swimming and watching the action on the weekends.<br />Thanks in advance.<br />Great site. :cool:

Ralph 123

Captain
Re: Add swim platform

If you can't find one here on iBoats, check eBay. I see swim platforms there all the time.

Paulinct

Cadet

A friend of mine replaced his swim platform a couple of years ago with one similar to the link. He hasnt had any problems with it. He put ist on a 1985 Larson Senza<br /> poly swim platform

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral

I just had one custom made for my boat by a guy that used to make them for searay.He is in business for himself now and i would highly recommend him.Mine came out FANTASTIC!!! Call Scott at swimplatforms.com he is in arizona ph# 480 345-1175 or 480 200-1313 Feel free to use my name as a referral Charlie from Long Island.He made mine just before the Spring.I think his email address is scott@swimplatforms.com good Luck Charlie