Boat Covers

kenvollers

Cadet
Anyone know a good place to find a snap-on cover for a 1985 Bayliner Capri? I've been seeing alot of covers that go over the whole boat and get lashed underneath and all that, but I was hoping to find one that utilizes the pop-on buttons. I have a cover like that for the bow section already, but I was looking for a quick and simple way to protect the rest of it from rain at the dock, cause it's a pain to use bungee cords and a tarp. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Antares2000

Cadet
Re: Boat Covers

Hi there, I would think that due to the age of the boat you will likely have to have one custom made. Up where I live the local canvas tarp company has several materials specifically for marine use. They come in several colors and materials and they should be able to customize one with snaps in the proper location to line up with the ones on the boat itself. Of course this would involve taking the boat to them for the pattern. Cost of course will vary depending on your choice of material, size and complexity of the cover. Hope that helps.