Problem With 1998 Mercury 225 3.0 Liter coming to speed after idle

BigGrib

Recruit
My son has purchased a used boat and motor. We have has it to our local dealer for tuneup and repair. His notes was that someone had made big changes to the motor. He noted that from the best he could tell from numbers. It is part 95 and 98 mix. Also the oil injection has be changed to use the oil mixed in with the gas. Which for us is no problem. He also reset all the carb's back to factor settings. Now the motor runs great when it is up on plain and all so no problems with starting and idle.
He is the problem we are encounting and need help with.
If the motor idles for any length of time. Like coming out of dock and getting past no wake zone. Then massing the hot foot. The motor will never plain out. Just set and bog. However most of the time...... 9 out of 10 times. You turn the motor OFF then crank it right back mass the hotfoot and it screams. No problems at all. Does any one have any idea of how to fix or what to check. Again my talked to my dealer and repair. They have never heard of any thing like this.
So please if anyone has a suggustion it would be very helpfull !! Thank you all for reading and trying to help !!
Mike