1972 Glastron V156 parts

DesertV156er

Recruit
I have an old (1972) Glastron V156 and even though I've stored it indoors most it's life some parts just plain wear out after so many years. Kind of like me too.

I was wondering if anyone would know where to locate the "running lights" and the "anchor light" dashboard push button switches? They are made by Molex, both are SPST. They are rectangular. If your'e looking at the switch straight on, its about 3/8" x 1-1/4", & red. The body of the switch is about 1/2" x 3" long & black in color with 2 wiring connections.

Also my glove box cover just crumbled into plastic debris. Is there any possibility of finding a replacement?

And finally, where can I get a replacement for the middle windshield? I have no idea what happened to the origina, but I'd like to put her back in original condition if it's not too expensive.

Thanks

jcsercsa

Captain
Re: 1972 Glastron V156 parts

Hi there and welcome ,

well it going to be hard to find parts for her !! you might try your local salvage yard !! but more then likely your going to have to go with new hardware !! right here on Iboats is a great place for the parts your looking for !! john