Thank you Forum "GODS" (Long)

glastron50gl

Seaman Apprentice
I would like to thank all that contribute to this forum with thier wealth of hard earned knowledge. This is a great web site and it has helped me BIG time.
I posted last week with a fuel delivery problem on my 5.0 GL-C. Although I did not recieve a response to my problem all the info I needed was right here. I downloaded Manuals, Printed How to trouble shoot fuel systems. Read and review other boaters headaches and heartaches with fuel. Than I made the proper hose gauge assemblies and fixed a problem that has been almost a year old. I've been towed back 5 times paid lots of money, replaced parts that were probably good. The clear hose and vacumm gauge on the suction side of the pump found bad gas (water and MUCK), stripped treads and a air leak on check valve, wrong check valve for boat (after market too hard to pull gas through) air leak in pick up and air leak in the pump itself ( on suction side if you wiggle pump lots of air bubbles would come through) The pump was my bad. I was told that the pump was sticking and that I needed to Tap the side with a hammer to free it. (I guess I Tap harder than most) The boat is now fixed played all day stopped and started like it should.

My family and I thank you Steve Baacke

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Thank you Forum "GODS" (Long)

Awesome Steve!!!