How many houres on your Doral ?

Maps

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have 96hrs on my 07 engine . So I averidge about 50hrs per season and considering the longevity of summer here...that's priceless !

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: How many houres on your Doral ?

No hour meter on ours but it is 24 years old and around 80 to 100 hours a season so therefore lots of hours !!!!

PhatboyC

Petty Officer 1st Class

I forgot. I'll check it next time. I think I have 60+ hours.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

You guys have hardly broken them in yet !!! LOL

Philthyphil

Petty Officer 2nd Class

87 boat and motor so with no hour meter I don't know. I am the third owner and the other two were on a very small lake. Judging from that and the condition of the boat and motor I'd say pretty low for it's age.

Philthyphil

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'll be at Ahmic tommorow and let you know.

dpospres

Seaman Apprentice

Started out the season with 500 hours. I bought it 2 years years ago with 375ish hours.

plmskier

Seaman Apprentice

Hey...no hour meter on mine. But just bought an hr meter so I can see how much I'm using the boat. Have not hooked it up yet, but I bought the kind that wrapps around the spark plug wire and picks up the signal. Hope it works... Last year I had about 40 days from may 26th til the last week of oct.

Hoping for another good season!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Hey...no hour meter on mine. But just bought an hr meter so I can see how much I'm using the boat. Have not hooked it up yet, but I bought the kind that wrapps around the spark plug wire and picks up the signal. Hope it works... Last year I had about 40 days from may 26th til the last week of oct.

Hoping for another good season!

Let us know how your meter works out for you.

PhatboyC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Last Friday after work we went boating. Meet up with 3 other boats and up to downtown Ottawa we went. About an 1h15min drive. The river was like a mirror and we had it all to ourselves. Docked besides my friends father where he was waiting for us on his new 52' Cruisers Yatch. Wow! Chitchated on his boat for a while then we went to a restaurant. Sleep on the boats like babies since it was nice and cool.

Talk about starting the weekend in style. I was able to put 9 hours on the meter by Sunday. :)

p.s. Started this season with 66 hours which I did last summer.