may 25. snowing again.

tallcanadian

Captain
will it ever stop? i'm ready to hang myself. i can't remember the last time i saw snow in late may. very gross. although the locals say there was a snow storm some time ago the produced almost a foot. very depressing for sure.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: may 25. snowing again.

It won't last....... I feel your pain.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

I'm glad I live in the sunny South West of Ontario !!

tallcanadian

Captain

it's just not funny anymore.

100_1995.jpg

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

I'd had enough of snow and moved down here to hurricane country in 1998. My 3rd time living here and I won't ever leave again.

The latest snow I encountered was in May 1981 while I was living in Spokane, WA. However, I did go through a spring storm in April 1993 while I was living in MD too. Although MD mostly got ice storms. Blech.

I don't miss that nasty cold weather at all. :D

axeslinger1957

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Tall:

Not being terribly familiar with Canadian weather patterns, is it possible that is "ocean effect" snow?

tallcanadian

Captain

I'd had enough of snow and moved down here to hurricane country in 1998. My 3rd time living here and I won't ever leave again.

The latest snow I encountered was in May 1981 while I was living in Spokane, WA. However, I did go through a spring storm in April 1993 while I was living in MD too. Although MD mostly got ice storms. Blech.

I don't miss that nasty cold weather at all. :D

ya got a spare room? lol. oh yeah, and an extra parking space for a boat?

tallcanadian

Captain

Tall:

Not being terribly familiar with Canadian weather patterns, is it possible that is "ocean effect" snow?

no. it's just where we are located. it's a bit cooler here than most places. we are an island in the middle of the north atlantic ocean but it's not uncommon to have snow in may, early may. two weekends ago a buddy of mine was snowmobiling about 3 hours west of here but our snow in this town has been gone since the 1st of may. snow here starts around late november and usual stays until the first or second week of may. summers are short, a few days of 80's and a few of 70'sF. usually 60's are the norm. it just sucks that one day it's in the 70's and the next day it is snowing.

mphy98

Lieutenant

Where is Al Gore when you need him :D :D :D :D :D