Premiere or Sun Tracker for best price??

vznevada60

Cadet
Hi :)

My husband and I are currently looking for an 18 foot Pontoon boat with a dressing area so that we can add a porta potty to it. We have Grandchildren who are in the process of needing the potty quicly :)

Which of the two Pontoons would have the lowest price? The Premiere collection, or the Sun Tracker collection? They are both owned by two different companies. The Sun Tracker collection gives me the idea that they want you to believe that everything is included, and then they ADD the things necessary on to your total. For instance: The salesman told us that the trailer was included in the purchase price. At the end of itemizing our bill, he then added the price of the trailer to the final total. I guess in his uninformative way, this was a way of making us believe we were getting a deal.

Anyway, this is for all your experts out there. This will be our very first boat...so which one is the better deal? And thank you in advance for your expert opinion and help.

Carol and Frank

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: Premiere or Sun Tracker for best price??

Welcome to iboats.

If you were to give me either a Preimer or a Tracker I would take the Preimer, I think it is just a better boat all around.

Tracker is an entry level boat and alot of people who buy them step up to a Bennington or Premier within 2-3 years so you may as well skip a step.

It isn't always about lowest price, you do get what you pay for and in my opinion the Premier is the better boat between the two.

vznevada60

Cadet
Re: Premiere or Sun Tracker for best price??

Thank you for your help :) I'm going to be hearing from a business who sells Premiers today :) Now I have a direction to go into.

Carol