7-1150 mercury ignition switch replacment problem

alligator_usmc

Recruit
I have a a simple question to ask. I have a 1993 mercury 90 hp 3 cylinder outboard that I am trying to put on my boat. The key was out of it and I am having to replace the ignition switch. I have done this before on the last motor that was on it, however it was an evinrude and the color code is different as well as how many terminals are on the back of the switch. I have ordered a Marpac 7-1150 replacment switch that is a push to choke style. It says it replaces #87-88107 and #87-88107A5. I pulled the old switch out and it had no visable numbers on it and also had no visable terminals to relate to for color matching. I have looked at the diagram on this post http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?p=2035562
and found that it is an exact description of the switch that I pulled out of the control box. My question is that after matching all the wires up I have an extra terminal on the new switch named I which is for the ignition. On the diagram located on the back of the package it shows the key positions and which terminals are in contact at different positions. On the acc position it says it is for a 4 pos. switch only. I assume that is what mine is because of the purple wire being matched to the A terminal on the diagram from the other post. The diagram on the back of the package the switch came in says that the A-B are in contact on ACC posiotion. Off=M-M Run= B-I-A Start=B-I-A and push key inward to energize the choke in run and start positions. I saw no S terminal being in contact anywhere on this diagram, and wonder if I should hook the yellow with red stripe wire up to the I terminal instead of the S terminal. Are the I and S terminal the same thing? What is the menaing of the I terminal if the S terminal is for starting the engine? Do I have to use the I terminal at all seeing as there is no I terminal on any diagram I have seen so far, and no wire to go to it?
Any help woulld be great,
Gator