Gettin' Tired Of Sandin' And Paintin'

timfingers

Recruit
Im 52 Years Old And Ive Never Bought A New Boat. There Always Seems To Be A Diamond In The Rough That Catch's My Eye And I Buy Her And Restore Her. Then Sell Her For A Pretty Good Profit. I Enjoy Doing It, But Im Unemployed Right Now And I Was Thinking Of Taking On A Line Of Small Fishing Boats And Selling Them From My Home Shop, Craigs List And Ebay Or Something Along Those Lines. Ive Done Some Research, But Haven't Had Much Luck In Finding A Manufacture Interested In A Small Operator Like Myself. I Move 2 Or 3 Restorated Boats A Month. Just Perfume On The Pig Mostly. A Little Fiberglass Work. New Seats, Spit And Polish. Im Always Honest With My Buyers And I Have Been Stuck With Some Unexpected Repairs From Time To Time. Anyway, Im Thinkin' If I Could Eliminate The Time And Agrevation Of Restoration, And Concentrate On Selling And Delivering. I Could Move At Least 4-6 Per Month If Had A Competative Product. Im Thinking About A Small 2 Man Bass Boat W/ An Electric Trolling Motor. Anyone Got Any Fatherly Advice For Me. I Imagine A Fella Could Make A Pretty Good Livin Doing Something Along This Line. Im A Newbie To This Forum So Thanks For Puttin Up With Me.