Attn: JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba1235

No longer on Forums
JB,

I seen you closed a thread about how how changes in fuel (more ethanol added to gasoline) and said it was political and offensive. While I agree, it does sort of touch on politics, I don't in anyway see it as being offensive and I DO see it as an important issue to any boater with an older engine.

I know the general rule around here is to keep the politics out but sometimes its important for boaters to know when legislation is happening that has a direct impact on them.

I guess my point is that I find nothing offensive in learning about the proposed changes and how to contact those trying to make the changes. I can't think of a better place to get the word out to boaters about something important than a forum like this one.

Just my $.02 worth ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Attn: JB

The topic is political. Campaigning for one point of view is political. Insulting the Moderation is offensive.:mad:

A post simply notifying that a move is proposed would be no problem. An outraged protest is a problem, and insulting the moderation is a banning offense.

I know it is old, but some folks still don't get it:

If you have comments, questions, suggestions or complaints about the moderation or management of the Forum contact iboats management or a moderator.

DO NOT POST DEBATES ABOUT IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.