Just saying hi!

maswiv5

Recruit
New to this great forum...just want to say hi! I look forward to sharing any of my marine knowledge with all of you. Glad to be aboard!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Just saying hi!

Welcome to iboats!!

Share, interact, ask questions, DO NOT BE SHY!!! :D

There are a thousands of people here with knowledge and advice you could not find anywhere else in the world!!

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome, maswiv5. Tell us a little about yourself. How long have you been boating? From where do you hail? What is your area of expertise? Anything else we should know, like which states or countries have you on their "Wanted" list? :eek::p:D

Come on in and enjoy the fun!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Welcome, maswiv5. Tell us a little about yourself. How long have you been boating? From where do you hail? What is your area of expertise? Anything else we should know, like which states or countries have you on their "Wanted" list? :eek::p:D

Come on in and enjoy the fun!

Aspeck is currently wanted in 43 of the 50 States by the FBI, CIA, The Boy Scouts, USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, and even a few third world countries..... no one has posted any substantial reward money yet ....so we let him hide out here ;) :D

aspeck

Staff member

Hey Bob, I will let you know when the reward becomes substantial! ;) Thanks for letting me hang in the meantime ...

maswiv5

Recruit

HAHAHA. I think I should run for president with that welcome. Thanks all for the kind welcome. Very excited to share and learn from you all. THere is definitely an abundance of knowledge in here. Thanks again!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Welcome, enjoy the forum. We all do.

FBPirate95

Master Chief Petty Officer

Welcome aboard! Remember there are no dumb questions. Feel free to ask anything!

jcsercsa

Captain

HI , glad you found us!!! there really are some great friends here !! So again Welcome Aboard !!! John