runs good at first then hard to get going

dannyman3

Petty Officer 2nd Class
i got this 1990 200 gt model #vj200slese when first get to the lake runs great stop it for few mins, then starts up good then put in gear try give gas quiets or just leave it idel a min and will guiet mess wit it about 5 or 6 times cranking it gas it hard it will go and run good again till cut it off and will do it ever time will idel good troll and wide open is good when it gets going or the first time you leave in it ive cleaned the cards decarbed it put new plugs in with the gap at 35 when i got it they just put a new cdi on it would it do this if the timming is off hope to get this fixed it a pain at times

dannyman3

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: runs good at first then hard to get going

all the great info i got so far on here hard to bleave no one has any info on this

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

repost your question here, with punctuation, and make your point clearer. incredible hard to read and make sense of what you are trying to say.

dannyman3

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Your just not easy to get along with. allways findind prob,s with others post. instead of helping. TAKE A CHILL IS JUST CHATTING NOT A SA.

film495

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I was going to possibly respond to this as well, but couldn't quite make out what you were explaining as a scenario - and what the question was. Help us to help you.

dannyman3

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I was going to possibly respond to this as well, but couldn't quite make out what you were explaining as a scenario - and what the question was. Help us to help you.

I have a 200gt that runs fine when first start. When its been turned off. Its starts right up. But when try to ease off it dies. It will do this 4 or 5 tries Then it will go and run fine. It had a new cdi put on before i got it. i was asking if the timming was off. Would it do this. I know the quick start adavances the timming when its cold. Thats why i was leaning to the timming. It runs good when first put in the lake and take off. Its after that it will do it evertime i try to take off.