Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

204 Escape

Ensign
I accepted a job today to do all of the finish work, (trim, etc.) in a new MACY's store. I worked for this company a few years ago, doing a Tiffany's Jewelry Store.

It should last 6-8 weeks. :D

NOW, "maybe" I can get the boat out !!!!!!!! :D

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and good luck with it.

wanttofly

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Hope that it will lead into something long term for you. Tough times right now, especially looking for jobs. Hope everything works well for you. Happy boating!

204 Escape

Ensign

Thanx !!! NOW, I've got to get some side work, so I can build a boat garage !!!!!!!!!!! ;) (Winter is coming !!!! :eek: ;) :p )

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander

Good deal. Maybe it can turn into something permanent. Good to see that there is still some construction going on. I think my retirement came just at the right time!

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I know how it feels bid and miss bid and miss bid and FINALLY :D

tallcanadian

Captain

congrats man. you should come to newfoundland canada. we are short of carpenters, electricians, etc. pay sucks but the scenery and fishing is beautiful.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

congrats man. you should come to newfoundland canada. we are short of carpenters, electricians, etc. pay sucks but the scenery and fishing is beautiful.

How about the weather though ???

tallcanadian

Captain

the weather? it sucks more than the pay. lol. right now it's 9c(48f). we had some snow earlier this week. usually may starts warming up. july and august can be either nice or nasty. winter usually starts around november. of course every year differs. just giving you an average.