Hmm... MIA?

eeboater

Commander
Anyone seen NYM...SoulWinner??<br /><br />They're MIA? Where are you OLD GUYS?! :D <br /><br /><br />Sean :D

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Hmm... MIA?

I have also been wondering where monoshck went after the spark plug incident

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

SoulWinner posted today 10/17 on the funny story thd. But I havent seen NYM lately.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

SoulWinner is in NO as I understand per his last posting. Helping rebuild and cleanup. :)

KaGee

Admiral

I wonder if NYM's employer shut him down?

dtherrien

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeah...it looks like monoshock deleted everything after the spargplug incedent....i wonder why...everybody has there own opinions.

ebbtide176

Commander

DJ, 12'r, JJ, and several other pre 6k's are still hanging around :D <br /><br />we just don't get too excited anymore, considering all the topics we've seen ;)

Pony

Rear Admiral

Monoshock posted a thread about how bad he thinks champion spark plugs are compared to NGK. He claimed to have changed A LOT of plugs and only had issues with champions. Someone implied the issues were because of improper installation blah blah blah and the champion plugs are the best.........This upset him aparently. he deleted all his posts and has yet to be seen since.

eeboater

Commander

Hmm.. how does one delete all posts? I didn't realize you could do that!

Pony

Rear Admiral

I think he just went back and edited them all by just deleting any text he wrote and replaced it with a little smilie face

QC

Supreme Mariner

Man, that's a bummer. I thought Monoshock was OK. It is odd to me to quit over sparkplug brand names. BTW, I had trouble with Champions once about twenty years ago. Somebody told me they sucked too. OEM for me. Makes the decision easy . . .

Pony

Rear Admiral

Yeah it seems silly.... I went back and read the thread a few times and never really felt anyone bashed him.

Ron G

Commander

it is pretty silly,i thought he had tougher skin than that,its silly to get upset over somebodys opion or what they say,it can be tough at times when its a personal attack but everbody else here sees its a personal attack and most of the time they say something like a whole family of brothers and sisters taking care of oneanother.

KaGee

Admiral

Posted by Ron G: it is pretty silly,i thought he had tougher skin than that,
Ron, <br />Stick around a while. It will suprise you how thin-skinned some are.

D

DJ

DJ, 12'r, JJ, and several other pre 6k's are still hanging around <br /><br />we just don't get too excited anymore, considering all the topics we've seen <br />
I'm here.<br /><br />I have many of the same ideas/faith that SW related.<br /><br />However, I am more suttle, in my opinion.<br /><br />People tend to confuse faith with religion. I've written, on the subject many times. Most don't get it. Many don't care.<br /><br />I will not preach, yet many of you know where I come from, on these matters. I rack it up to personal choice. Yet, I will always "correct" those that relate religion and faith together.<br /><br />Those two idiologies can be far apart.

ebbtide176

Commander

Originally posted by Pony.:<br /> Monoshock posted a thread about how bad he thinks champion spark plugs are compared to NGK. He claimed to have changed A LOT of plugs and only had issues with champions. Someone implied the issues were because of improper installation blah blah blah and the champion plugs are the best.........This upset him aparently. he deleted all his posts and has yet to be seen since.
yeah, its a shame if someone loses interest over a brandname. politics i can see PO'g posters. but i don't see how anyone can think a champion sparkplug is more than a paperweight or decent sinker for fishing deep... ya know what i mean? :D <br />NGK has always done better in everything i've ever used at home. now i like the bosch uchannel plugs. i know you need to stick to american made, but surely we can be forgiven on the sparkplugs. :D