Hailing QuietCat

eeboater

Commander
Hey!<br /><br />While I was working in the yard over the weekend, Mrs. eeboater came home with a gift for me....<br /><br /><br />
B000641ZAE.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
<br /><br /><br />I'm listening to it right now - its a three-CD set that is all digitally-remastered and it sounds great! Plus, the best part is I have a 3 CD Player here in my office, so I just dropped all three in and listen away. So soothing... :D Hours of Genesis.<br /><br />Sean

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Hailing QuietCat

Wow, I don't have that. I'll check for a song list and make some recommendations. Cool.

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Hailing QuietCat

Went to their site and found the tracks listed, very good assembly. I especially like the old stuff on disc 3. Pretty good for you to go from Disc 1 which is probably more of what you are familiar with, to disc 2, which transitions to the older stuff without Gabriel, and disc 3 is the original band lineup. Good way to learn them from newest to oldest. Have fun!!!<br /><br />P.S. Be patient with disc 3. Some of it will sound pretty strange, but well worth it. Very orchestral and with a lot of story telling, which was their early style.