2 trucks towing boats hit--Joke you answer it

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer
2 trucks pulling boats traveling on 2 lane road at a safe speed. One north. One South. They hit each other. <br />What happened to their boats?<br />Use you amagination to answer question.? <br />Clue; Redneck stores or just what ever comes to mind...<br /><br /><br />Heres mine: Look Ethal we got two brand new tubs for our front yard.. Bill they look good too next to our tiolet with flowers..

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 2 trucks towing boats hit--Joke you answer it

the boats kissed bows and were happy ever after....

coleman kayak1

Petty Officer 1st Class

The boats flew off the trailers, narrowling avioding each other and landed safely on two other trailers that just happened to be going opposite directions.

magster65

Commander

They passed each other mid-air and landed backwards on the others trailer.

brother chris

Commander

they collided and smashed to bits....everything but the motors. <br />Then I came along and picked up 2 brand new 2006 300hp Honda 4 strokes. :D

djzyla1980

Chief Petty Officer

Depending on who was driving.... :D I think one of the boat jumped up and rammed the driver in the head... and if that wasn't good enough.. the other boat as well jumped trailer, flew over the top of it's tow vehicle... and plunged through the windshield where the two boats met... bringing the life of the "Bad Driver" to a holting stop. <br /><br />But this would only be depending on who's driving of course :D

D

DJ

Does the answer change if they were going East and West?

orca

Chief Petty Officer

Was one of the boats a sailing boat, if so, surely power should have give way to sail!!

one more cast

Captain

I just had a thought BD, If you married a guy named Edward Hook you could name your boat...<br />.<br />. BarbEd Hook :D <br /><br /><br />edit: Oh, about the boats. They Flop and Stop.

TilliamWe

Banned

their boats stopped in the lakes that they were each in, because they weren't on trailers, the trucks were pulling them in the water!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Have some pictures of this exact thing happening. There sat 2 empty trailers, and 2 trucks with the front ends busted up both haulin boats in the back of the truck. Both boats broke loose, jumped the front of the trailers and landed in the bed of the trucks against the cab. Can't find the pics right now or I would post them.

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> I just had a thought BD, If you married a guy named Edward Hook you could name your boat...<br />.<br />. BarbEd Hook :D <br /><br /><br />edit: Oh, about the boats. They Flop and Stop.
No I can beat that.. I dated and lived with a guy name Ralph.. My neighbors didn't like him to much, becuase he would set on the step and watch me do all the work.. So they would call us Ralph -n- Barf.. Now I thought it was funny, becuase my neighbors and I got along.. However to watch Ralph walk away was like watching a frog with a widgey.... You had to there to see it...

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

The 2 boats go sliding into a drive-in resturaunt and get a couple of cars to-go...

sloopy

Commander

how much do the trucks weigh? How much do the boats weigh? How much do the trailers weigh? what is the coefficient of friction between the trucks and the road, what is the coefficient of friction between the trailers and the road? what is the coefficient of friction between the boats and the trailers? are the trucks accelerating? what are the trucks speeds? how do they hit each other? if they hit each other to the sides what is the angle? <br />If you give me this information Ii might be able to tell you...<br /><br /><br />and yes I know it should be mass not weight, but i can figure out mass if I have weight.

sloopy

Commander

OH THIS IS A JOKE! Ok, they hit and make a big mess.