Happy Easter

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
to all the members who participate. Good day and safe boating to the all of you.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you too TD!

We have a big day planned. Church was wonderful this morning, and the pastor gave a great sermon, and we give thanks to God for his sacrifice for us .

Soon it will be a lunch, this will be the big meal of the day. Baked ham, corn, potato salad, tossed salad and various other goodies.

Next we are going to have an Easter Egg dying party. Hard boiled six dozen eggs yesterday, so everyone will have a few eggs to do. Then the big hunt. We put a few pieces of candy in the plastic eggs and will hide about 150 of them in the yard. Everyone gets involved and has a great time.

Seems that having the family come visit for the Easter weekend is becoming a tradition in our family. The relatives started showing up yesterday noon time and its been non-stop action ever since. The kids especially enjoy this holiday.

Wishing all the iboats members a safe and blessed Easter Sunday.

Regards,

Mark

angus63

Captain

Happy Easter all!!! Hope the kids found all of the eggs this year, we'll know in a couple of days (PU!).Looking forward to egg salad sandwiches at work all week! On my way to Mark42's state to visit the in-laws. I'm going to the part of the state with strip malls and "Soprano wannabe's".

mickjetblue

Chief Petty Officer

Happy Easter to all!

Too windy and cool to boat today, but I am working on it.
Actually ate some chocolate eggs, too...
:rolleyes:
Ain't we supposed to not eat chocolat? Especially at our age...

Enjoy the day!

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Happy Easter to all. And for those of us for whom this is a religious observance, let us not forget what Easter represents, and it's not Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies.

For those for whom this is not a religious observance, it represents Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies.

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Happy Easter to all,just got done letting the dog swim and doing the Frisbee (that is as close as I will get to water):eek:now getting ready to do family thing:D

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander

to all the members who participate. Good day and safe boating to the all of you.

Thanks, Bob...and the same back at you. We celebrated in our own little way this morning. Fed my ex-in laws and had some good conversation and fellowship.
Happy Easter to one and all.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Sunrise service was a bit cool (26*F). Thanks to long johns it was worth the effort :D. Happy Easter to all of you...........SS

david_r

Lieutenant Junior Grade

happy easter everyone!!!!

yesterday i was fishing in shorts and today im watching the cold rain blow......but it has still been a great day!!

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Today was shorts weather, went to Sis's inlaws, honey ham, kibbie,humus, green beans, tabouli, Yes they are Sirian. fantastic food. house on the river, to windy for boats. we hid 4 dozen plastic eggs, with a total of $150.00 in them, the kids love it better than candy, one of the nieces got $42.00, and one nephew got $32.00. i was a great day, but had a shadow, a great uncle in hospital, very,very iffy at this time.

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Happy Easter to you to TD, and all my fellow iboaters!:D

Mark_VTfisherman

Lieutenant

Yes it was a good Easter. Pastor talked about the three who ran to the tomb- new perspectives...

tashasdaddy: Here it was about 34 today and snowed sideways during church :O but some sun this afternoon

Bigprairie1

Commander

....and right back at ya' TD, happy Easter, and to all the Iboaters out there! We are having a great day despite some relentless rain which is spoiling our gardening plans for the afternoon.:)
All Good
BP:)