Plastic deck table ?

Expidia

Commander
I'm looking for one of those oval plastic deck tables, iboats seems to carry them only in ivory and I want white.

They seem to only come in a kit which I would have to screw the base into the deck and the pole support goes into that.

I already have the seat post platforms on my deck (it's not a pontoon).

Any one knows if I can buy a table similar to the one described below but the post will fit the standard seat platform? Maybe someone makes a post adapter to convert what appears to be a 2 inch post that comes in the table kit to fit a standard 2 3/8's seat base?
thx

Description:
Great looking and extremely durable, this sturdy oval shaped table package is a great addition to any boat. The oval shaped top is constructed from high-density molded plastic for lasting strength and durability, and is equipped with two cup holders. Features a locking, surface mount base, thread-lock post and anodized aluminum mount for maximum stability. Tabletop dimensions: 18'' x 30''. Height: 27''.

204 Escape

Ensign
Re: Plastic deck table ?

We got one with our LARSON boat, when we bought it new. You might be able to get one from a Larson dealer. Just a thought.............

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

buy a piece of starboard, make your top, and use the hard ware that matches your pedistals.

Expidia

Commander

Re: Larson dealer. If it was $150 it would be $299 at the dealer, but thx for the response.

Re: make it myself: thought of that. But don't want it to look mickey mouse!
I have a nice deck table that's too low and has aluminum folding legs. I thought of taking the legs off and adding hardware as you suggested but it's a heavy piece. The Plastic ones will help cut the weight down since I keep it stored in the forward hatch.

I already own this one and I was thinking of adding hardware to it , but it's heavy:
Smalldecktable.jpg

This is what I want because it's lightweight, classier looking than DIY and it has cup holders built in, so drinks don't slide off :

table.jpg

Since the post kit comes with a 2 inch post, I just might DIY an adapter to fit in the 2 3/8's base opening if I can't locate one.

204 Escape

Ensign

I like that one hubbard !!!!!!!! (Might have to get one of those for us). ;)

hubbard53

Petty Officer 1st Class

I like that one hubbard !!!!!!!! (Might have to get one of those for us). ;)

yeah that one's pretty slick. I just ran across it and will probably end up replacing my current on with this model.

Expidia

Commander

Expidia,
is this what your looking for?
I got the whole kit from boaters world a few years ago
it is white.this is JUST the table top

http://boatdepot.com/productdetails.aspx?part=01-100W

woosterken

Thx, I had already called Todd's C/S. Todd is popular on many sites. They said their pedestal is 2 1/4. My base is 2 3/8th. I don't want to have to change the base to their table base since I use it for a seat too!

Doesn't sound like an 1/8th is that big a diff. but if not a tight fit it's going to wobble.

woosterken

Lieutenant

ok, how about taking a 4x4 and turn it down to fit in you base and and up in the table leg?
or a chunk of aluminum stock?

woosterken

Expidia

Commander

ok, how about taking a 4x4 and turn it down to fit in you base and and up in the table leg?
or a chunk of aluminum stock?

woosterken

Thanks for the reply. I know I could fashion one. It just takes a plot of time and effort. For $100 I'd rather just buy one. I have a $100 gift certificate from West that I needed to use anyway.

That Garelick folding marine table that I already own is only 4 inches lower than the new pedestal table anyway. I think I'll just stick with that one for now. I thought the pedestal one was a lot higher. My local West doesn't stock them, so I couldn't try one out. I'd have to order it and have it shipped to the store. Springfield and Todd makes similar ones, but neither fits the standard seat base.