factory nameplates

airshot

Rear Admiral
I have been searching thru these forums for information on locating factory nameplates, but any information is eluding me. I have begun to restore a 1960 starcraft runabout that has the molded plastic nameplate rivited to the sides.
Unfortunately a couple letters are broken off each side and I would like to replace them. Mine have the word "Starcraft" with an arrow going thru it but any starcraft logo would work, even a stick on decal. Does anyone know where to find these?? These forums have been so helpfull in the past I am hoping someone knows where to find these. Thanks in advance

Airshot

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: factory nameplates

I feel your pain.

I would venture to guess they are No Longer Available.

I think Mark42 had made some for his MFG and you will have to see if he responds. Moving this to Restoration. ;)

Good luck.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

If you can find the logo on the computer a sign shop should be able to copy it and make you a sticker.

Maybe try Ebay, that is pretty old but you never know.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Do a search on ebay motors for "starcraft decal". That's where I got mine from. You can get pretty much any color you want as well.

matthewp

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Check with North Beach to see if he has any of his custom sets of water-jetted and powder-coated emblems left. I scored a set - they're awesome.